Harpin Protein Research
Rx Green Solutions Axiom Harpin Proteins are Plant Health Promoters that activate a plant’s immune system which triggers growth and defense genes resulting in improved plant growth, increased yield and quality, and greater shelf-life. Harpin Proteins are produced in nature by certain bacterial plant pathogens. Plant receptors on their seeds, roots, and foliage detect the presence of the Harpin Proteins triggering an early warning system commonly called “Systemic Acquired Resistance”, leading to increased plant yields and health.
Axiom is the Harpin Alpha Beta Protein that has been extensively tested and proven to increase plant yields, plant health and extend shelf life in a variety of crops. Axiom’s Harpin Protein’s results has been extensively documented across a broad range of crops and global geographies.
Harpin is approved and registered by the EPA and covered by 112 Domestic and International Patents
Axiom Harpin Protein Efficacy Results – Download
Multi-year commercial, university and replicated field trials results include:
- Corn: +7 Bushels per acre
- Cotton +65 – +70 lbs per acre
- Soybeans +2.5 bushels per acre
- Wheat +2.9 bushels per acre
- Tomato: +120 – +140 boxers per acre
- Pepper +100 – +120 boxers per acre
- Watermelon / Cantaloupe 10% – 30% increase in marketable
- Strawberries +15% by count, +30% by weight
Increase shelf life and storability of fresh cut vegetable crops from 3 – 7+ days